Associated Orthopaedics Worker’s Compensation Program
Get Evaluated for a Worker’s Comp Claim
My name is Patricia Davis, “Trish”. I have been with Associated Orthopaedics for 17 years. I’ve worked closely with our physicians and know their specialties well with years of experience as a work comp liaison. I’m here to assist in communicating and coordinating your care between our physicians and your insurance carrier, working well with adjusters, and case management. We want the best for you.
Here are a few things an injured worker should know:
- Reporting a worker’s comp claim: The biggest thing is to be sure you have reported your injury to your employer, and that your injury is reported to the insurance carrier.
- Requesting mileage: Most insurance carriers will pay mileage if the travel is more than 15 miles one way– you will need to request mileage.
- Remain compliant with orthopaedic specialists: It’s important that you remain compliant with your medical doctors plan of care.
- Orthopaedic medical needs: Our physicians and staff are here to help you with all your medical needs related to your work injury
- Get authorization: It’s also important we have approval for your appointment. Have your employer or insurance carrier “adjuster” call me. This will help me in getting you seen as soon as possible.
- Complete the process: Visit tdol.gov. it will walk you through the whole process in a way that is easy to understand. Or you can call me at the number below!
Patricia “Trish” Davis
Workers Compensation Coordinator
Direct Line: 423-230-3879
430 West Ravine Road
Kingsport, TN 37660
M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-In Clinic Hours
M-F: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Come see us at 430 West Ravine Road in Kingsport.