My name is Patricia Davis, “Trish”. I have been with Associated Orthopaedics for 15 years. I’ve worked closely with our physicians and know their specialties well with years of experience as a work comp liaison. I’m here to assist in communicating and coordinating your care between our physicians and your insurance carrier, working well with adjusters, and case management. We want the best for you. Here are a few things an injured worker should know:
- Reporting–the biggest thing is to be sure you have reported your injury to your employer, and that your injury is reported to the insurance carrier.
- Requesting mileage–most insurance carriers will pay mileage if the travel is more than 15 miles one way– you will need to request mileage.
- Compliant–it’s important that you remain compliant with your medical doctors plan of care.
- Medical Needs– our physicians and staff are here to help you with all your medical needs related to your work injury.
- Authorization–it’s also important we have approval for your appointment. Have your employer or insurance carrier “adjuster” call me. This will help me in getting you seen as soon as possible.
- Process–go to tdol.gov. it will walk you through the whole process in a way that is easy to understand. Or, call me!
Patricia “Trish” Davis
Workers Compensation Coordinator
Direct Line: 423-230-3879