My name is Patricia Davis “Trish”. I have been with Associated Orthopaedics for 15 years. I have years of experience in Worker’s Compensation. If I don’t have the answer I know who to call. I’ve worked closely with our physicians and know their specialties well. I believe in Teamwork. I have and will jump through hoops to help every work comp patient get the care they need. I can’t even begin to count the number of patients that our physicians and myself have helped return to work. I’m loyal to this practice and to all the wonderful co-workers that help me achieve these goals. I want the best for you –Here are a few things a work comp patient should know.
- Reporting–the biggest thing is to be sure you have reported your injury to your employer, and that your injury is reported to the insurance carrier.
- Requesting mileage–most insurance carriers will pay mileage if the travel is more than 15 miles one way– you will need to request mileage.
- Compliant–it’s important that you remain compliant with your medical doctors plan of care.
- Medical Needs– our physicians and staff are here to help you with all your medical needs related to your work injury.
- Authorization–it’s also important we have approval for your appointment. Have your employer or insurance carrier “adjuster” call me. This will help me in getting you seen as soon as possible.
- Process–go to tdol.gov. it will walk you through the whole process in a way that is easy to understand. Or, call me!
Patricia “Trish” Davis
Workers Compensation Coordinator
Direct Line: 423-230-3879