Jill Henritze, PA-C
Associated Orthopaedics of Kingsport
General Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Jill Henritze has been practicing with Associated Orthopaedics since 2006. She treats patients with all general orthopaedic problems, but has a special interest in osteoporosis care. She is the first provider in the area to receive a certification as a Fracture Liaison. A Fracture Liaison identifies patients with osteoporotic fractures and strives to prevent secondary fracture by treatment and education of osteoporosis.
Jill graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Jefferson College of Health Sciences and completed her post-graduate education at Norwalk Hospital/Yale School of Medicine Physician Assistant Surgical Residency Program.
She has been an active member of Tennessee Academy of PAs and AAPA throughout her career.
Outside of work Jill enjoys outdoor activities, hiking, fly fishing, boating and gardening.
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences – Summa Cum Laude Physician Assistant Studies
- NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant
- NCCPA Special Recognition in Surgery
- Yale Medical School/Norwalk Hospital – Physician Assistant Surgical Residency
Honors & Distinctions
- Anne T. Dale Aware for Leadership
- Vision and Compassion – College of Health Sciences 2001
Kingsport, TN 37660
Visit our brand-new building at 430 West Ravine Road in Kingsport.